In your own space, create a list of at least three fannish things you'd love to receive, something you've wanted but were afraid to ask for - a fannish wish-list of sorts.
I've been meaning to make one of these anyway, since it's my birthday on the 5th *hint hint*, so this is handy :D.
1. Transformative Works Inspired By My Transformative Works
I'm always wishing for any kind of transformative works based on mine - that includes my fics, fanmixes and videos. This is mostly because I love that side of fandom; seeing how characters and ideas are reimagined by different people.
All my works are on AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/users/
And here's my blanket statement (as a side-wish, if anyone has ideas for how it could be improved I'd welcome them): http://archiveofourown.org/users/
2. Recs/New Works in Any Fandoms About Things I Want To See More Of
There are some things I always want more works about, and will honestly dip into any fandoms to find. So I'd love recs for the following, and if you create something new I'll love you even more! Looking for works of any kind and any size.
- Slavery universes where the owner and slave are in love or/and the owner is against slavery. maculategiraffe's The Slave Breakers is a good example of what I love.
- Femdom! Genderswapped characters are ok but I have a strong preference for characters who identify as female in canon.
- D/s from the Dominants POV. Esp dealing with how wonderful but also scary it can feel to have someone give you all that power over them.
- Aftercare! Too much D/s leaves this out, and it's practically my fav part. :( (And remember that sometimes Doms need aftercare, too.)
- Non-sexual kink. Porn is great but sometimes I really love for the focus to be on other things.
- Werewolves running free. I don't even know, but I have this recent obsession with shifted werewolves running, by themselves, in pairs, in groups, for any reason at all. Doesn't have to be canon werewolves.
3. Betas/Cheerleaders/People To Create With
Due to my incessant fandom hopping, I tend to loose any regular betas, cheerleaders and people I can bounce ideas back and forth with now and then. So I'm always looking for new people who like to chat and create together, as well as people to beta my fics! I'd be especially happy to find other multi-fannish people or people who are happy to offer support in any fandom, otherwise my works on AO3 will give an overview of what I'm into.
I can chat on AIM, Skype and Google Messenger, or am open to other suggestions.
4. More Fandom Friends
I'm always looking for more fandom friends. So if you are into similar things (or if you're not and don't mind), feel free to friend/follow me here, on Twitter or/and on Tumblr.
5. (Fannish) People Who Play WoW on EU Servers
My friendslist in World of Warcraft is looking so empty after a lengthy hiatus during which many friends left. So I'd love more WoW friends to chat to, or quest and do fun stuff with. I have characters on both factions. My battletag is Armanya#2831.